Intelligent Charger with discharge function including USB charging socket POWERLINE 8 ANSMANN
For 1-8 Micro AAA / Mignon AA NiCd/NiMH batteries
- USB charging socket: The USB port offers the possibility to also charge mobile devices with fixed batteries, such as smart phones.
- Individual monitoring: Each battery is individually monitored during charging, and individually charged to it maximum capacity.
- Discharging the batteries: For batteries that have become somewhat "weary" after long storage, a discharge function is available. By repeatedly discharging and charging, these batteries can be refreshed, and the capacity can be increased.
- Automatic shut-off: State of the art microprocessor-controlled charging technology with multiple overcharge protection quarantees optimally charged batteries and a gentle charging process.
- Intelligent charge control: Once a battery is fylly charged, the charging process is automatically stopped and switched to trickle charging ( buffer charging with current impulses ). This feature ensures optimum performance and counteracts the self-discharge of the battery. teh battery can thus remain in the device until it is used. A clearly arranged LED displays shows the current program mode for each charging slot separately. Should a non-rechargeable or defective battery be inserted accidentally, this will be indicated by a flashing red LED.
- Chargeable cells: AAA / AA / USB
- Input voltage: 100- 240V AC.
- Individual suprevision of cells: YES
- Over-charging protection ( trickle charge ): YES
- Discharge function: YES
- Faulty cell detection: YES
- Microprocessor control: YES
- Charging current : Micro AAA 500mA (1-8), Mignon AA 500mA (1-8), USB: 1000mA (1)