ANSMANN LED torch Future T400FR
- Rechargeable professional torch with optical focussing
The high-performance Future T400FR torch has been designed especially for demanding users and is the first choice for police, security services, fire-fighters, rescue services and outdoor sports enthusiasts. The energy-saving and almost indestructible power LED provides enormous brightness and lighting range. The stepped gripping surface and the large rubberised on/off switch enable user-friendly handling - even with gloves or when wet.
- Four tactical functions
It need not always be super-bright: For many situations a lower lighting power is adequate, e.g. to read a map or to search for something in your luggage. What happens in the dark can never be anticipated. Suitable lighting in tough outdoor conditions is fundamentally vital for use with security services or rescue services or other professional applications. For this reason, the Future T400FR provides not just one but four lighting functions for tactical use. Selecting these is quick and simple as the practical end-cap switch can be used to select full lighting power or 30% brightness in order to significantly increase the battery life. A longer press of the button enables the strobe function for passive self-defence and an SOS mode to be selected, enabling an emergency signal to be transmitted over great distances. Indispensable for high-risk operations at night or in the dark.
- Quick Zoom focussing system
Sometimes it is necessary to use the torch at close quarters and sometimes to illuminate objects at great distances. The 400 Lumen Lumens of the Future T400FR can be easily focussed on a targeted point. Simply turning the lamp head enables the ultra-homogeneous light beam to be quickly and simply varied from point-focus to wide-angle. Thanks to the precision-manufactured lens, the light field is always free of stripes or light displacements. With the ANSMANN Quick-Zoom focussing system you can work in any zoom setting with an ultra-homogeneous light beam and without irritations in the dark. This characteristic is very important, particularly when lighting surfaces, e.g. with painting or texturing work
- Charging ang getting started High lighting power needs plenty of electrical power. This is provided by the rechargeable lithium battery, which supplies the high-performance torch with 3.6V and 2600mAh of energy. As a rechargeable battery specialist we know what is required in a good rechargeable battery. The integrated ANSMANN safety electronics are particularly important with this enormous energy store . If the battery is empty it can simply be replaced. This saves you the expense of single-use batteries and protects the environment. You can find suitable chargers in the ANSMANN product range. However, the rechargeable battery pack can also be charged directly in the torch via a micro-USB socket. With the common micro-USB connection you are completely free - regardless of whether you are at home on the road. A suitable charge cable is included.
- Robust aluminium housing
The torch should help you - not the other way round! For this reason, we have set the highest standards for materials and manufacturing - the quality is always the focal point of all ANSMANN products. For tough professional everyday use, the torch must be able withstand a few challenges. For this reason it has a non-slip and robust housing made from high-strength, hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminium. It is extremely resistant to scratching, abrasion and corrosion enabling the torch to be used in the most adverse conditions. Thanks to the IPX4 protection rating, the Future T400FR is protected from water being splashed from any direction. The torch is also ideally suited for use with one hand or when wearing gloves.
- Power supply: Li-Ion 3.6V 2600mAh with safety electronics
- Light bulb: LED
- Light functions: 100%, 30% , Strobe, SOS
- Power of illuminant: 5 W
- Beam: 175m
- Operating time: 9h
- Light flux ( lumen ): 400
- Brightness ( lux ): 7500
- Dimensions: 168.4 x 32 x 32 mm
- Weight: 143 g